WOJCIECH MOJŻUK – SUPERVISORY BOARD MEMBER
Wojciech Mojżuk graduated from Warsaw University (Faculty of Physics and Faculty of Management), Kozminski University and University of Bradford School of Management where received title Master of Business Administration (MBA).
Wojciech is authorized actuary (registration on the list actuaries 0070), licensed investment adviser (license No. 375) and he achieved professional designation of Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA), Financial Risk Manager (FRM).
He has many years of experience in the financial market, particularly in terms of estimation and calculation actuarial risks and products of insurance as the Chief actuary and auditor in companies and international insurance group operating in Poland, the Czech Republic, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Russia, Ukraine, Montenegro and Serbia.
- Wojciech worked as adviser at Artur Andersen Polska Sp. z o.o., Department of Audit and Taxes. (1998-1999)
- He was actuary at Towarzystwo Ubezpieczeń PBK S.A. (1999-2000)
- At Prévoir-Vie Groupe Prévoir S.A. Branch in Poland Wojciech was the Chief actuary. (2000-2002)
- As the Chief actuary he worked also at Link4 Insurance Company S.A. (2002-2006)
- Wojciech worked as Actuary regional markets InTouch Group at InTouch Insurance Services. (2006-2010)
- He has served as a board member of the Polish Association of Actuaries since 2009.
- Wojciech managed own business consulting in terms of actuarial – Wojciech Mojżuk Actuarial Consulting. (2010-2011)
- He has worked as Senior Manager/Actuary at KPMG Sp. z o.o. since 2011.
- He has been a member of the committee of good practices, professionalism and ethics since 2013.
- He has served as a member supervisory board member at Everest Investments S.A. since 2016.
KAMILA KLIMCZAK-NOWAK – SUPERVISORY BOARD MEMBER
According to the best knowledge of the Management Board of the Issuer, Ms. Kamila Klimczak - Nowak is a legal advisor and has graduated from the Faculty of Law and Postgraduate Studies in Tax Law at the University of Lodz and holds an Evecutive MBA in Accounting and Finance from The Robert H. Smith School of Business, of Maryland.
Mrs Kamila Klimczak - Nowak has many years of experience in corporate service and led his own lawyer's office. He has been successful in court proceedings (including international economic disputes) and administrative proceedings, as well as before: KNF, UKE, URE, UOKiK and CK.
According to the best knowledge of the Issuer's Management Board, the above activity performed by Mrs Kamila Klimczak - Nowak outside the Issuer's business is not competitive with the Issuer's activity.
In addition, Ms. Kamila Klimczak - Nowak:
- he is not a partner in the civil or private companies competing against the Issuer,
- is not a member of the authorities competing with the Issuer of capital companies,
- does not participate in competitive legal entities as a member of their bodies,
- is not listed in the Register of Insolvent Debtors kept pursuant to the National Court Register Act.